Ever wondered “who viewed my Facebook profile?”, if you have same question in mind, then you will get your answer here. Facebook is one of the most popular and widely used social networking website in the world, we all know that. Despite the fact that there are millions of fake Facebook profiles are still alive, you should take care of your Facebook account. Most of the people are curious to know how viewed their Facebook profile, it’s natural. But we have seen a lot of Facebook users getting tricked by third-party apps and websites. Such sites claim to show you a list of users who visited your Facebook profile, but they steal your personal information instead.
If you are the one who wants to know who has viewed your Facebook profile recently, then you can use below mentioned tricks to find out. Do note that by default who viewed my Facebook profile recently option is not available in Facebook, so we will be using some tricky methods to find out your Facebook profile visitors.
- Can You Really Find Out Who Views Your Facebook profile?
- Find Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
Can You Really Find Out Who Views Your Facebook profile?
Reading negative reviews about those third-party websites and apps to find how to know who visited my Facebook profile recently, don’t think that not even a working method is available. Yes, you can actually find out who has viewed my Facebook profile by using legitimate, working and trusted apps and websites.
Find Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
Method #1. Using Google Chrome Extension
The easiest way to find who has viewed Facebook profile is by using a Google Chrome extension named Social Profile view notification. The best thing about this extension is that it is available for free on Chrome Apps store, and it lets you see your profile visitors on social media. To get started with it, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of visit Social Profile View Notification extension page.
- Now click on Add To Chrome to add this extension to your browser.
- Wait for download to get finished, and once the extension is added to your browser, you will get a notification regarding its installation. Just click on Add Extension.
- Now go to www.facebook.com and login with the account of which you want to know who viewed my Facebook profile recently.
- Once you are on Facebook, just look at the timeline bar. You will see that there is one more option named “Visitors” have been added.
- So whenever you want to know “Who viewed my Facebook profile” just click on that Visitors button and you will be shown with a list of your Facebook profile visitors.
Check Some Free Movie Downloads Sites
Method #2. Find Manually Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
If you are not satisfied with the above method to find out who visited your Facebook Profile, then you can use manual method and it works pretty accurate and better than Chrome extension. Just follow below mentioned steps and before starting, just make sure you are logged into Facebook with your account.
- First of all visit your Facebook profile timeline page – facebook.com/xyz.
- Wait for the page to load completely, and then right click anywhere on the page and select “View page Source”.
- A new tab will automatically open with some source codes related to your profile page in it.
- This will have information about your profile. Hold CTRL + F to open search box, and then copy paste this into it (without quotes) – “InitialChatFriendsList”.
- Just after this word on the page, you will begin to see profile ID of the people who visited your Facebook profile.
- These are profile IDs and not the name or URL of the person. So to find out the person behind that ID.
- Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number from that page along with a “\”. For example, if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as- facebook.com/1234.
- The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
Method #3. Who Viewed My Profile App Download For Android
This is an Android app that uses your Facebook account to get a list of people who visited your Facebook profile recently. If you are searching for something to find out who visited your Facebook profile app, then it is for you. Do note that Who Viewed My Profile app will show you your profile visitors, but only from your Facebook friend list.
You can also use this app to find out who is your profile admires. The app is available for free over Google Play Store and can be used to find out profile visitors/profile stalkers/profile spy. The app is very easy to use, and to get started with it you will have to login with your Facebook account in it. To make it more interesting, developers have added a new feature named “Who has Crush on you” in this app.
Method #4. Find Who Has Viewed My Facebook Profile Using Social Fans iOS App
If you are an iOS user and looking for who viewed Facebook profile iOS solution, then here is something for you. There is an app named Social Fans available over iTunes Store which you can use to know about your Facebook profile visitors. This is one of the best app to get profile analysis of Facebook and other social networks. This app will also let you know about who recently viewed your profile on Facebook.
Another good thing about this app is that it updates the list every hour, so you can always get fresh list of your Facebook profile visitors. Though this app is not free, and you will have to pay around $6.99 for 7 days subscription and about $27.99 for 1 month subscription.
Who has viewed my Facebook profile recently can be found out using above mentioned methods. If you are the one who was curious to know about your Facebook profile visitors, then you can use it to find out them. It’s good to see who visited Facebook profile as you may found some mutual friends among them and you might find some new friends as well.
Beware about those fake and risky websites claim to find out who viewed my Facebook profile, and use above mentioned methods. Though they are working find, but still if you know about any other method to find who viewed my Facebook profile recently, then do let us know about them too.