Internet is something which connects people from all over the world. In this digital era, almost everyone uses smartphone, so many social networks and instant messaging apps are being developed too. If you have a smartphone, then you might be using some of them too. Some of the most popular instant messaging apps are WhatsApp, KIK, Telegram, Line, WeChat and Viber. Recently WhatsApp launched their own desktop client, so users can also download WhatsApp for PC official and use it on Windows computers and laptops. There are many apps too which doesn’t have their own desktop client, in that case users of those apps starts looking for ways to run them on Windows. Similarly, we came across a term which is being searched all over the world, and that is Kik for Windows.
Kik messenger is being used by millions of people out there and it can only be used with smartphones. So there are many people out there who are looking for working ways to run Kik messenger on Windows 10, 8.1, 7. If you are among them, then you have landed on the correct page. Here in this post we are going to tell you about some of the best and working ways to download KIK for PC and how to use it on your desktop. Do note that there is no official KIK app for PC available out there, so if you see something like that on a website, then just ignore it.
The best feature of KIK is that it allows you to register on the app without using your phone number. So if you are looking for a simple and easy to use instant messaging app for your smartphone, then you should definitely download KIK messenger. In this post you can find latest version KIK download links for PC as well as for mobile devices too. So, let’s get started.
Also check: Apple imessage for pc
Download KIK For Windows 10,8.1,7 | KIK For PC 2018
Method #1. Run KIK On PC Using Nox Emulator
One of the best way to use and download Kik messenger for Windows laptop and desktop devices is by using an emulator. Well it doesn’t matter if you own an Android device or iOS, you can always use an emulator to use Kik on PC. There are many Android emulators available out there over the internet and you can use any of them to use Kik messenger for Windows. Here in this post we are going to tell you about how you can download Kik for Windows using Nox emulator. Nox is one of the best and most popular Android emulator for Windows. Here is how to do it.
- First of all download latest version of Noxapp player from it’s official website.
- Now install it in your Windows device and open it.
- There will be a search box available in it, you can either use it to search for the app.
- Open the Google Play Store in the emulator and search for Kik messenger download.
- Emulator works just as an Android device so you won’t face any problems in downloading it.
- Just download the Kik messenger from Google Play Store and install it on your emulator.
- Once it is done, you can find the Kik icon on your desktop, just open it and start using Kik on your Windows system.
Method #2. Kik Messenger For Windows Using Chrome Extension
Another good news for Kik lovers is that there is a Kik extension for Google Chrome is also available out there. You can download Kik extension in your Crome browser to use it without using any third-party software. Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browser out there so you might be using it. Do note that Kik for Crome sometimes doens’t work and won’t show up. In that case you can try using a VPN to use and download Kik messenger extension for Google Chrome. Here is how to do it.
- First of all download and install Google Chrome browser if you don’t have it.
- Now you can either open the Chrome web store or open Google browser.
- Now type Kik Messenger For Chrome and press enter.
- If you are using Google, then click on the first link that says Kik Messenger for Chrome.
- Now if you are logged into Chrome with your Google account, then you can click on Add To Chrome
- Now wait for the installation process to finish
- Once it is done, you can see a Kik messenger icon on the apps page of Google Chrome.
- Just open it and start using Kik messenger for Google Chrome.
Method #3. Download Kik For Windows 10 From Apps Store
Well, if you are using Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 then you can also download Kik for Windows 10 and Kik for Windows 8.1 from the official app store. You might have used or know about app store in Windows, and from there you can download Kik for PC too. This method comes handy when you don’t want to download and use some extra third-party apps and sofware to run apps on PC. There are many mobile apps like Messenger, Kik, Viber etc available on Windows app store which you can download to reduce app storage and memory. If you want to know how to download Kik messenger on Windows 10 and 8.1 then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all click on start button and search for app store.
- Now click on app store and then you will be taken to the Windows Store.
- Now use the search box and type “Kik Messenger” in the box and press enter.
- It will display results based on your searches and on the first position you will find Kik messenger.
- Click on it and then you will be taken to Kik messenger for Windows download page.
- Simply click on Get and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, you can find Kik in your start menu.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 then you can find the recently installed Kik for Windows 8.1 on the start menu page.
- Open the Kik app on Windows and set it up by providing your information and you are ready to use it.
Kik for PC is definitely useful when you use computer and laptop more than your smartphone. If you are in office or your phone is charging then you can just download Kik for Windows and start using it without your mobile phone. Do note that there are some people out there who are searching for Kik for PC online, but there is nothing like that available right now.
So if any website is providing you link to login to Kik messenger online, then do not use them. You may end up downloading some virus or malware in your system. We hope above mentioned latest Kik messenger for PC download is working for you and now you are able to run Kik on PC. Though there are many more ways in which you can use KIK messenger for PC, and if you know about them, then let us know about them via comments below.